Monday, September 21, 2009

It's pinker than I thought

Brewfest is upon us, and with it come all the things we love and cherish. Ram racing, dark iron dwarves, killing Coren repeatedly.. and the list goes on. More importantly though, is that I get a new mount! Some of of you might already know, but I've been hunting for the Violet Proto-Drake since it was announced. Doing all the festive.. festivities and whatnot. Twelves months have now passed and it's finally mine!






It looks awesome, it matches with all the purple gear a warlock is prone to get and more importantly it's fast. It's not faster than my last mount, but it's not slower.

While we're on the beer topic, I have a little cask of wine in my bank that improves with age. It has a one year duration, and nobody has any idea what's going to happen once it's ready.




I won't get my hopes up, but I've been speculating that maybe a little Panderan Monk is hiding inside. Now I know Panderan are beer lovers, and not wine, but a little gnome could only dream right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment