Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The UI revamp; Part 2





I've been working at at for most of the day. Some elements still resemble the package I was using, but so far I'm quite pleased with the way it's turned out.

Pitbull4 was really the most annoying to configure. I preferred the simple config layout of Pitbull3 much more. I was going to use the cast bar addon itself to show target auras, but it didn't have a proper filtering system and showed stuff like Aftermath, which is useless for raiding. I ended up going with a separate addon and get it looking as close as possible to the cast bar.

Next thing I'll work on is the stuff on the sides; minimap, chat, omen.. that stuff. Did I mention recount? When I'm done with everything, I'll start the fine tuning the colours, which will probably take months.

0 comments:

Post a Comment